Volunteers are always needed in our centre. With volunteers, we can provide more personalized attention to our frail elderly with mobility problems.
Come volunteer with us and see what a difference it makes to them and to You!
We welcome corporations, schools and other institutions who are keen to engage in community service to bring cheers and joy to our seniors. Come spend half a day or so with our seniors or take them on an outing or serve them a meal with love.
We also welcome individuals with a love for seniors. All you need is just a HEART - Caring and Compassionate heart. As Mahatma Gandhi said: “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others”.
- Foster feelings of belonging, security and enthusiasm in clients by promoting activities and social interactions in a stable, happy and nurturing environment;
- Minimise generation gap by promoting understanding with and between clients;
- Promote feelings of self-worthiness and improve self-esteem of clients by teaching them and encouraging them to learn new skills;
- Plan outings and conduct activities for clients;
- Support staff by helping to supervise clients and assist in implementing the day’s activities.
- Promote spirit of volunteerism. Smile and have fun!