Who is eligible?
- All Singaporeans aged 60 years and above and must be suffering from some forms of debilitating condition or disability;
- All Singaporeans aged 60 years and above regardless of race and religion.
- To be medically certified by a qualified medical practitioner confirming their medical condition and their suitability for Day Care or Rehabilitation;
- Referred by the Agency for Integrated Care (AIC);
- Applicants may complete the AIC Referral Form that is to be faxed to AIC (Agency For Integrated Care) at the fax number stated in the AIC Referral Form.
Fees & Charges
Programmes and services are chargeable. Subsidies may be granted based on gross house-hold income through “Means Test” by the Ministry Of Health and on a case by case basis.
Day Care : $40 per day (before subsidy);
Rehabilitation : $70 per session of 2 hours (before subsidy);
Day Care & Rehabilitation (Integrated Service) : $80 per day (before subsidy);
Transport : $50 per round trip (before subsidy).
Monday to Friday : 8 am. to 5.30 pm;
Closed on Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays.
- Continuous absence for 2 months;
- Rehabilitation (therapy) goals are achieved;
- Medical Practitioner’s certification that continuous rehabilitation does not lead to significant functional improvement.